Click here or flip through the catalog below to view useful and functional promotional products for use in your congregation, conference or event.
The Earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. ~Psalm 24:1
Photo Credit: Walter Siegmund GNU
PROMOTING SUSTAINABILITY IN YOUR CONGREGATION
(70% recycled paper)
As low as $0.17 each
We have thousands of items. Don't see it? Just ask for it.
hope more congregations will discover what highly resourced companies and government agencies already know: when strategically used, promotional products (products imprinted with a logo/message) can measurably increase awareness, support behavioral change and strengthen stakeholder communications. Of course, faith and spirituality are not brands and congregations are not businesses. But we don't have to tell you that the practice of writing the vision and making it plain helps bring it to pass.
In our E-Catalog below you'll find economical giveaways and resale merchandise to promote your ministries, souvenirs to commemorate events and awards and gifts to express appreciation. They include recycled bags and lanyards for conferences, inspirational bookmarks for souvenirs, fair trade coffee for fellowship hour and one of our favorites, a CFL-shaped refrigerator magnet( made from 70% recycled paper) for reminders. Finally, check out the ideas below for promoting sustainability within your congregation and tell us what your church is doing now.
- Spend time in nature: community gardening, nature walks, parks
- Write the vision for environmental justice & stewardship
- Advocate for public policies that improve environmental, economic and social dimensions of life for your membership and local community
- Get an energy efficiency audit from a company owned by and/or creating green jobs for members of your local community
- Switch to CFL bulbs and save 20 to 40% in lighting costs
- Switch to solar or wind energy as much as possible
- Create green collar jobs or connect with programs that support this
- Promote S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) educational paths (for all ages) that will serve your community
- Embed sustainability within and across all of your ministries
- Study the connections between the environment, economy & abundant life among your members--historically and today
Faith communities can help lead the way toward sustainable communities in ways that prioritize the least and the last among us. From modeling renewable energy usage to starting a community garden, congregations can support communities of abundant life.
One way forward is to adopt a sustainable purchasing policy that considers the environmental, economic and social impact of your institutional purchasing decisions. We
Religious & Inspirational
100% Certified Organic &
Made in USA
HIV/AIDS AWARENESS PROMOTIONS